Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oktoberfest - LZ style

It was time for Lake Zurich's Oktoberfest. It was conveniently located right next to Susie's place. Due to all the rain that day, Saturday, the ground was nice and muddy and there weren't tons of people at the carnival. The boredom made the carnies extra scary. I would have gone on 2 of the rides if it wasn't for that. Finally, Mike & Joe hit the stage at the beer tent. I got my Beck's Octoberfest beer and we, Susie, CVS, Kevin and I, found a spot to stand in front of the stage. This is Mike. He sings more than Joe; I guess that's why his name is first. This is Joe. He sings some songs too. There's also a bassist & drummer. These guys are a great cover band. That's really all they do so it's not like they put a twist on any song. I tried to get some audio clips on my camera, but there's too much distortion. CVS found a free hat. I think they were just passing these out becuse it suddenly appeared on our table. Note the drunken, lack of rhythm, wild, lady in the background. It seemed to be a trend with the older crowd: drunk & out of rhythm. Susie wanted a Jagermeister flashing button and decided to do the shot to get it. Too bad the shot girl wasn't keeping them cold. Susie might have liked it (or not have made such a face). Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment