Today the Angel fish decided to make some babies. I guess my mom got a good pair!

Out of the 3, this is the mom. She's protecting her babies quite nicely. Don't dare come near the tank! There are more eggs (about the same amount) on the other side of this corner.

I think this is the dad since he's not banned from this corner, but only stops by ever so often. The other one angel fish (colored like this one) stays at the other end of the tank. It prolly wished that it could go farther away from the mom.
The competition is on Mike!
I gave my "3rd wheel" Angel Fish to a friend when my Angels paired off. I was mildly annoyed as he was the prettiest of the 3.
ReplyDeleteOh well, Mom and Dad AND the exportee are much happier this way.
Nice, I can't rember what number my pair is on, of course since they keep eating them it's not that important :)
ReplyDelete