I took today off so that I could give my car its first wash of the year. I finally had a chance where it wasn't going to rain later in the day. Unfortunately, it's probably going to rain later in the week, but at least all the crap is off my car. Here's my car drying off and airing out. I thought maybe I should get a
trunk lid cover so passer-bys have something to look at while my car is drying.

Here's a quick view of the interior. Those are my
racing pedals I put on last fall. They're the basic pedals; now they have different styles available. I want to get a heel guard when I get
new mats.

Finally, here's my car all dried off.

My car's coming up on 30k miles (just 50 mi shy); it'll be 3 yrs end of May right before my birthday. So I changed my oil with K&N oil filter (I really like the 1" hex end) & Mobil 1 10W-30 synthetic. I also figured it was a good time to change my fuel filter. Autozone had some off brand, so I got one at CarQuest AutoParts (aka Lee Auto Parts). Lastly, I'm cleaning my K&N air filter. I really like it and find it's a lot better than a regular air filter. It's much easier to remove; I don't tear my hands up trying to pull it out of the housing.
*rolls eyes* A MATT that says GTP just so people have something to read when they drive by on the off chance your washing your car that day?
ReplyDeleteIf you had a good set of subs in the trunk, I could see it, the matt will help with the trunk lid vibration.
That is almost as bad as me wanted to paint my car up like it was totaled.
I'm right on the corner of the street. There are probably 10 cars every half-hour that pass by; 90% are turn-arounds. Though it would be a good idea to get one if/when I upgrade my sound system.
ReplyDelete