Sunday, April 02, 2006

CVS's pad

I went over to CVS's last night. No one else was around/ available. Since he has a camera, but no batteries, I figured I'd take some pictures. Here's his new Sony 50" widescreen rear projection HDTV. I don't remember the exact model. We played one of our favorites: Burnout 3. His new TV is quite nice and way better than his 13" from the dorms. He doesn't have the component cables yet, but it's at least set up to output to widescreen. We've almost completed all the tracks in Burnout. Here's CVS's couch. This is a stitched pic (love that feature). This couch is its own Van de Graaff generator with it's microsuede material. No joke, you can feel the electrical charge from at least 6 in away (when getting up). Oh, and Chris vacuums too.  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. It looks like his job is treating him well!

    Hi CVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see that he's doing well in the new house. There are some perks to being a bachelor still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, It'll be better once I get the review I due. Otherwise I can start to relax for the summer project of re-doing the kitchen. Or now that I have to get my taxes redone for this ANd last years periods, I'll be able to mellow out a bit.
    -CVS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or I meant, THAT I'm due. I'm 2 over my six month review as it is, and at this rate the 1 year will seem like a hop away. Speaking of hopping, Has Lowerr been chasing more people with bunny ears lately?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could relax. I'm having problems with affording Mistie's medical bills plus trying to prioritize what needs to be fixed first on the house.

    ReplyDelete